Many student need to pass NAATI/ or want to score better in PTE Academic, as DHA of Australia accepts the results of both these tests; which are designed to help students give proof of language proficiency at a higher level. Although IELTS is a perfectly good test to give proof of expertise in English; it is used more often in the context of academic or generic jobs. If you do wish to make a career and living in Australia, NAATI and PTE can help you out.
Even though many of you might be worried about taking a language test, fear not! We can provide you with the correct tools to ensure the best results from either one of these tests—and the positive thing is that the test timings are very flexible. Should you choose to go for the PTE language test, PFEC Global can help you get into training centres that have PTE specific classes with a wide variety of perks to help you along the way. PTE might be necessary if you wish to change institutions as an additional proof of English language proficiency.
Meanwhile, students who wish to appear for the NAATI CCL exam need not to worry. NAATI is perhaps most popular because it adds 5 points to a PR application; and who would not want that? We can get you in touch with one of our many partners who will assist you in preparing for the exam. For more details, contact PFEC Global today!

Frequently Asked Questions about Students Service

I would like to change my course/ university. What should I do?
Please keep in mind that the process involved in changing a course or a university, must strictly comply with your Student Visa conditions to avoid the apparent risks of Visa Cancellation. Specially to maintain AQF level of your study. For example, if you get your visa in bachelor’s degree Course then you must maintain same AQF level. Downgrading course can cause the breach of visa cancellation. Also, you need to complete 6 months of your Principle Course to change the education provider. It is strongly suggested that you get advice from Qualified Education Agent Counsellor (QEAC) to help you through the entire process. At PFEC Global, our expert counsellors can make sure you have the smoothest journey till the end.
What types of scholarships will be available to me, and how can I apply for them?
These days, numerous Australian institutions offer educational scholarships for eligible international students, with the key focus given to candidates enrolled in diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. If you would like to explore more details regarding the availability, application requirements criteria and timeline for each scholarship that might be suitable for you; it is a good idea to directly contact the institutions either calling their listed contact number, or by submitting an enquiry on their official website. Many students find it a little too much to handle the overloaded and doubtful information from the websites of many providers. Our expert counsellors are well-equipped to do this for you. Just come to visit us , and one of our best counsellors will help you find the scholarships that are best suited for you.
What work rights do the Australian Student Visa give me?
A student visa holder is completely free to work for a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight (i.e. 14 days) when their term is in session, and unlimited hours when their term is out of session.
What are the courses can lead me to PR Pathways?
Although there is no guarantee to get PR by studying any particular courses, However, courses such as Accounting, Information Technology, Engineering, Nursing, Social Work, Teaching, Cookery, Automotive are some of the very popular courses.